Tuesday 27 August 2013

Neglecting my duties again

We have been so busy, work has been amazingly busy, the kids have kept us on our toes, and life just goes on - Kiwi style!

We are truly blessed to have such gorgeous healthy kids and we love them with all our hearts.

Winter has been mild, spring has sprung early, and we are all looking forward to getting out and about again.
We have to get a visit to the mountains in before the snow disappears, if not for skiing at least doing a bit of sledding.
Fishing gear will need to be sorted and the camping trailer will need to be sorted as well to allow the damp out.

I have dusted off my ham radio gear, getting active on the local V/UHF repeaters while I drive around to and from work and the other love of my life, my Fender Strat guitar is still keeping me relaxed,

So, with the increasing opportunities for days out - watch this space!!




No comments: